These are listed at a discount due to cosmetic blemishes (not shown in photo). In most cases these blemishes are in the coloring of the magazine, and do not affect the functionality of the magazine.
These magazines have been custom dyed in a variety of colors*. Choose a color above to brighten up your latest rifle or pistol build.
The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: These magazines will only be shipped within the US and to states/locales where possesion is legal. This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please refer to the following link for further information: State Restrictions on Magazines. Orders to states/locations with a magazine capacity limit will be cancelled.
*These are custom dyed magazines, with each batch having the potential to vary slightly. Magazine colors may vary from those shown in photos.