The Binary Firing System GEN 3 (BFSIII) for 10/22 is a 3-position trigger.
In position 3, it fires one round on pull and one round on release. This trigger is ideal for having more fun than you thought was possible with your 10/22®. The ultimate .22 plinker upgrade!
- Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
- Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
- Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
- Positive reset on release phase
- Works in most 10/22® firearms
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- The most fun you can have with a .22!
- Gunsmith Installation Recommended
- UPC: 818725012365
Binary Firing System® waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- Due to a possible variance in tolerances some trigger housings may not function with the 22-C1.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 & 10,480,882