Hogue’s AR/M16 Overmolded Rubber Pistol Grip with Finger Grooves and Beaver Tail is manufactured by merging a durable fiberglass core with the soft comfort of rubber overmolding. Hogue’s overmolding process creates a desirable pistol grip that provides the ultimate comfort along with weapon control. Hogue Overmolded pistol grips for the AR-15 platform are specially designed to retain the important lines and aesthetics of the AR and the rubber overmolding works great with either a gloved or bare hand. The overmolding process creates durable comfortable grip that will last you for many years to come.
IMPORTANT: This grip is installed using the factory screw. An additional screw is not provided.
• Precision fit for AR-15 / M16 rifles
• Material: OverMolded® rubber with finger grooves
• Texture: Cobblestone™
• Weight: 2.8 oz
• Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
• Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
• Textured with Hogue’s famous Cobblestone pattern for an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippled grip
• Beavertail™ cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the frame
• Made from long-lasting, durable, thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
• Virtually impervious to all oils and solvents associated with firearms