The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 17rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns*
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
Made in U.S.A.
*NOTE: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: These magazines will only be shipped within the US and to states/locales where possesion is legal. This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please refer to the following link for further information: State Restrictions on Magazines, Chemical Sprays and Stun Guns. Orders to states/locations with a magazine capacity limit will be cancelled.