The PMAG 27 GL9 is a 27-round Glock 9mm magazine featuring our proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 170MM competition magazine, the PMAG 27 GL9 offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions.
Includes a high visibility, controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, and an easily removable floorplate for cleaning. Also includes a paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. Drops free when loaded or unloaded.
The PMAG 27 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack Glock 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with all 9mm double-stack Glock handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and rigid polymer construction
- High visibility, controlled-tilt follower
- Long-life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 10, 15, 20, and 27 rounds remaining
- Drops free when loaded or unloaded
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: These magazines will only be shipped within the US and to states/locales where possesion is legal. This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please refer to the following link for further information: State Restrictions on Magazines, Chemical Sprays and Stun Guns. Orders to states/locations with a magazine capacity limit will be cancelled.