The PMAG 5 AC L, Standard is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .30-06 based family of cartridges and is compatible with long action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well 700Lfor the Hunter 700L Stock.
Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes providing an economical, lightweight, durable and reliable single-stack bolt action magazine. It comes standard as a 5-round capacity magazine for hunting regulation compliance, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity to six rounds for field, competition, or combat use.
Made in the USA
- Compatible with long action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470″ case head such as .30-06 Springfield, .25-06 Remington, .270 Winchester, .280 Remington, 8mm-06, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 3.50″
- True 5-round capacity
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
*NOTE: Not recommended for use with short action cartridges such as the 7.62×51/.308 Winchester
PMAG 5 AC L, Standard
- Length, max outside at feed tower: 3.7″
- Length, max at floor plate: 3.9″
- Height, max: 3.7″
- Weight: 2.8 oz.