The Shield Arms S15 magazine is a patent-pending, flush-fitting 15 round magazine for the Glock® 43X and Glock® 48. The S15 is a steel magazine, and is the same length as the OEM Glock® 10 round magazine, but holds an additional 5 rounds.
Increased Capacity, Same Reliability
Glock® pistols and magazines are known for reliability – the S15 maintains that same Glock® reliability, while giving you a 50% increase in magazine capacity in the same overall footprint.
Shield Arms accomplished this increased capacity with their patent-pending magazine geometry, allowing the rounds to stagger, thereby fitting more in the same amount of space.
Proudly made in the USA by Check-Mate.
Gen 2 Improvements
What changed with the gen 2 magazine? Shield Arms made the following improvements:
- Ambidextrous – mag catch cutout on both the left and right side
- Smaller mag catch cutout windows
- Improved magazine tube geometry
- Improved baseplate geometry
Mag Catch Recommendation
We recommend swapping out your plastic OEM mag catch with a steel mag catch. Here’s why. If you don’t swap your mag catch you may have reliability issues. If you use another manufacturer’s mag catch you may have reliability issues. Gen 2 magazines were designed to work with Shield Arms steel mag catches.
- 15 round capacity
- Same length as an OEM Glock 43X/48 magazine
- Easy to remove, impact resistant base pad
- Powercron Finish – Powercron is a cationic epoxy coating that offers excellent corrosion resistance and low VOC in a lead-free film electrocoat surface finish.
- Made in the USA
Like all Shield Arms products, the S15 magazine comes with a 100% lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Additionally, Shield Arms offers a Spring for Life Guarantee – wear out your spring, get a new one for free, for life.