Lightweight but incredibly strong, our PMAG D-50 GL9 is a highly reliable, 9x19mm Parabellum, 50-round drum magazine optimized for double-stack 9mm GLOCK handguns.
The Magpul D-50 GL9 – GLOCK boasts many of the proven features of its 5.56 and 7.62 predecessors, the PMAG D-60® AR/M4 and PMAG D-50® LR/SR GEN M3®, while providing the user with a similar magazine capacity increase. Providing 50-round capacity, the unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable, allowing for easier storage. For easy loading, it includes a ratcheting loading lever that removes tension from the internal spring.
To keep track of your available firepower, we’ve included a rounds-remaining rear window, a high-visibility follower and a capacity indication roller.
Easily disassembled for cleaning and featuring an innovative bolt hold-open feature, the D-50 GL9 reliably locks the bolt back on empty when used with firearms designed to lock back on GLOCK pattern magazine followers.
It is recommended that you install a new OEM magazine release on Gen 1-3 GLOCK handguns to support the extra weight of the magazine. Gen 4 GLOCK handguns will require an aftermarket metal magazine release. Installation of a new recoil spring assembly to ensure reliable feeding is strongly recommended. Individual variations between firearms may result in an extra power recoil spring being required.
Use of this D-50 GL9 in pistol caliber carbines (PCC) is not recommended, because the increased length of the feed tower will be partially unsupported in most pistol caliber magazine wells. This unsupported condition may cause premature wear on the feed tower magazine catch, and (in firearms which deviate from factory magazine well specifications) may result in improper round presentation and failures to feed.
Made in the USA.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- All components are corrosion resistant
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round
- Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Ratcheting Loading Lever takes tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage with no degradation of function
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar flat-bladed tool
- Slip-on, semi-rigid dust cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
VISUAL AIDS TO EMPLOYMENT
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking