Buy a combo pack and save!
- (3) Gen 2 S15 Powercron magazines
- (1) Glock® 43X / 48 steel mag catch black nitride
The Shield Arms S15 magazine is a patent-pending, flush-fitting 15 round magazine for the Glock® 43X and Glock® 48. The S15 is a steel magazine, and is the same length as the OEM Glock® 10 round magazine, but holds an additional 5 rounds.
Increased Capacity, Same Reliability
Glock® pistols and magazines are known for reliability – the S15 maintains that same Glock® reliability, while giving you a 50% increase in magazine capacity in the same overall footprint.
We accomplished this increased capacity with our patent-pending magazine geometry, allowing the rounds to stagger, thereby fitting more in the same amount of space.
Proudly made in the USA by Check-Mate.
Gen 2 Improvements
What changed with the gen 2 magazine? We made the following improvements:
- Ambidextrous – mag catch cutout on both the left and right side
- Smaller mag catch cutout windows
- Improved magazine tube geometry
- Improved baseplate geometry
Mag Catch Recommendation
We recommend swapping out your plastic OEM mag catch with either our standard steel mag catch or our premium steel mag catch. Here’s why. If you don’t swap your mag catch you may have reliability issues. If you use another manufacturer’s mag catch you may have reliability issues. Gen 2 magazines were designed to work with Shield Arms steel mag catches. If you have a first generation aluminum mag catch, we recommend upgrading to one of our steel mag catch offerings.
- 15 round capacity
- Same length as an OEM Glock 43X/48 magazine
- Easy to remove, impact resistant base pad
- High lubricity finish, Black Oxide coating
- Made in the USA
S15 magazines currently come standard with Powercron finish.
Includes ambidextrous steel mag catch/mag release for the Glock® 43X and Glock® 48.
The Shield Arms mag catch is optimized to work with the Shield Arms S15 magazine. While it remains compatible with plastic OEM magazines, it can cause increased wear on plastic mags with prolonged use, and OEM mags may not drop free. We do not recommend using our steel mag catch with plastic OEM mags. We recommend steel on steel or plastic on plastic.
If you have a first generation aluminum mag catch, it may not work with gen 2 S15 mags. We recommend upgrading to one of our steel catch offerings.
- Steel mag catch, several finish options
- Compatible with Gen 1 and Gen 2 S15 magazines
- Chamfered, textured button
- Optimized for use with Shield Arms S15 magazines
- Lower profile for concealed carry
- Made in the USA
- 100% lifetime warranty
- Installation Instructions
Like all Shield Arms products, the S15 magazines and magazine catch release come with a 100% lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Additionally, Shield Arms offers a Spring for Life Guarantee – wear out your spring, get a new one for free, for life.